Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10 years and counting!

Today is my 1oth wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe so much time has passed. Here is the day in review (so far!)


The first major thing we did was taking Stevie in for his MRI. It is always scary when it's time for him to have another major test. This scan was on his head and his sinus passages in particular. We get the results on Monday. Hopefully it is a sinus infection and not his sarcoidosis expanding. No pictures of this event! After we were done, we went to lunch at the Sugar Bowl which was wonderful. Then it was on to JC Penney, where we picked up a little something...





For a little girl we know. The sales clerk noticed we were searching high and low for something Hannah Montana and gave us this super awesome display! When does that ever happen?

Then it was a quick pitstop to pick up some sparklers and party hats for the the nine children we are going to be hanging out with this lovely evening. Someone talked me out of getting a lot more fireworks! He said he could see my implusive side straining to get out!

Hannah was a huge hit! Glad we were in the right place at the right time!

Stevie gave me a dozen roses for our anniversary. They are so beautiful! The little star above them says love. Isn't that sweet! Red roses on my anniversary always remind me of the three red roses he gave me on our honeymoon. My husband is a wonderful man. That's all for now. I'll fill you in on the rest of the evening later. Have a wonderful New Years Eve and try not to make too many resolutions! Happy evening.

No comments: