Thursday, December 4, 2008

Work, work, work

I have been working four 10 hours days this week and it just makes me so tired by the time I get home. I have been working on some cards for the Whiff of Joy design team call - I should be able to get them posted tonight. I would love to be on their design team. The stamps are so beautiful and very easy to color. Here is a card I am working on, but not quite finished with yet! The stamp used is Charlotte in sled.


This paper is awesome - it is from Me and My Big Ideas in their winter paper pack. The paper is flocked and looks just like snow. Such a great idea and it saves me soooooo much time!

Please leave me a comment on one of my post so that I know I have visitors! I am thinking of giving away some blog candy in the near future! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is so adorable,