Monday, February 16, 2009

Good Luck


I dusted off one of my bella's this weekend! She is the only St. Patrick's Day stamp I own ~ though that isn't what she was purchased for! Shamrocks are so happy and remind me of luck which is how Goodluckabella come to live at my home. I knew Good Luck cards would have to be made in my future. Lucky for me, cause she is so super cute!
There maybe another post tonight, but no promises. A little mermaid and I are going rounds. There aren't alot of mermaid sentiments floating around out there in cyberland. Or if there are, they are sneaky little critters!! Good night for now. :)
Paper: unknown (sorry - it was in the stash) ~ Cardstock: CTMH ~Embellishments: Robin's Nest

2 comments:

kat9 said...

Love her. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh she makes ya smile love it.
Lorraine x