Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Whiff of Joy Elisabeth Bell Spring Release

I don't know if you are all aware, but I absolutely adore Elisabeth Bell. Her stamps are wonderful! This one is from the new Whiff of Joy Spring Stamp Kit. I have been stalking my mailbox since the email came saying the stamps had shipped. This might be my favorite image, but I'm not sure yet! The others are stamped and waiting on my craft table to be colored. :0)
So ~ I need your opinions... is this card too plain? Originally I had planned to put a sentiment and some flowers on it, but then it felt overdone. Please let me know what you think. Thanks so much! Smiles ~ Brandi
Stamps: WOJ Spring Set, Flourish Autumn Leaves

3 comments:

Cazzy said...

Mine have arrived today too, that is a sweet image, I think the card is perfect as it is.

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo Brandi how cute is that. What a beautiful image I think the card is fine as it is.

Lorraine x

Kamaftut said...

so sweet