Friday, March 27, 2009

Bunny Basket



Okay ~ this is the cutest little bunny I have ever seen... he is adorable!! When I saw the pattern for the basket ~ designed and shared by the awesome Claire Brennan ~ I knew I had to make an Easter Basket! So here it is in all it's glory! LOLA closeup so you can see the glitter detail on Easter Wabbit. If you like him act fast! Victoria is retiring him 04/11/09.

And another closeup ~ my husband made a spring out of paper so the bunny "pop's off" the basket! Love it.... and him!
In other super duper awesome news.... I am going to be a Friday Featured Stamper on Paper Makeup Stamps!! I am so super excited about this.... stay tuned for more info as April 3 draws closer... I'm thinking......BLOG CANDY!

7 comments:

marsha said...

Brandi,
I love all your projects and hope you get feeling better soon!

Hugs,
Marsha

Junie said...

Hi Brandi
WOW love the Easter bunny project IT IS FANTASTIC !!!!
And FEATURED ARTIST !!!! you are on a rollllllllllllllllllllll go and enjoy CONGRATS !!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw this is great Brandi you never dissappiont with your creations.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

Oh wow!! What a super cute project!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

So, so cute--love that lil' wabbit & great dp & colors you used too!

hugz,
Suzanne

Christine Riley said...

So cute! Love that little rabit. Congrats on the Paper Makup STamps news! :)
Hugs, Christine

Julia said...

What a cute basket and I love that rabbit!

Congrats on being a featured stamper for PMS!