Friday, April 10, 2009

New Release of Digi Stamps at Victoria Case


When I first saw this image from Victoria I knew I needed to make a card with the "Pig" Joke. This is the first joke my husband taught my neice that she actually remembers and repeats! LOL!
It goes like this: What to hear a dirty joke? (Everyone is kinda wondering what the heck kinda joke a 6 year old is going to tell at this point!) Pig jumped in the mud! My neice is getting a lot of milage out of this joke!
Remember to check out all of the NEW digi images at Victoria Case Art Designs! Have a happy Friday and a wonderful Easter if I don't manage to get online again before Easter comes.

6 comments:

kat9 said...

Really cute. I love that pig.

CarlaKH said...

how cute!

Christine Riley said...

Too cute! Love that image, great colors and layout! :)
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

Love the image and your did a great job coloring!! Blessings and hugs!!

Bev said...

Too cute! Love that image Brandi x

Peggy said...

Adorable card, Brandi!! Love the colors you used!