Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lucy Ketto ~ Bellarific Friday


Say Hi to Lucy Ketto! She is visiting from Stamping Bellaland. As one of the Ketto family, she know all about being different and wants everyone to not be afraid of being themselves. ;)
This card was made for bellarific friday and for the I heart 2 stamp sketch. I used all sorts of papers... Bo Bunny, My Mind's Eye and DCWV. The sparkle is Art Institute Glitter on the fairy, Heidi Swapp rhinestones, and came with the papers.
Have a happy Friday!

9 comments:

Mae said...

She is just beautiful. Love the sparkles.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Brandi how wonderful is she you have coloured her so well and the papers and bling are perfect.

Hugs
Lorraine x

marsha said...

Ooh, I love your design, especially the box you created!

Hugs,
Marsha

Katie Cotton said...

this is fantastic! I love how she sparkles!!!!

Julia said...

She's so cute! I love the bling around her and the sparklies on her wings and dress.

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous! Love the layout and the colors and that image is so cute! :)
Hugs, Christine

Aud said...

Wow, your card is gorgeous!♥

I'd love to see your bookmarks! I'm so happy if I'm ever able to inspire someone to make something!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Aud

Danni said...

I saw this on Em's blog, wonderful job!

Lorie said...

This is gorgeous!! You make such good use of those sketchs, and your eye for detail is impeccable!! Great card!!