Sunday, April 26, 2009

This Fairy Dragon has so much personality! As soon as I saw her the sentiment popped into my head. She is all blinged out too ~ Victoria Case is having a challenge on SNR Card Universe involving blinged out creatures. I wish I knew how to make blingy letters... that would be too cool on this post!

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend - mine flew by so fast I didn't even realise I hadn't posted yesterday until this afternoon.. oops! It was definately a wild and woolly weekend for us here. :)



The closeup show my gliter pen on the wings and the awesome Smooch on her back spikes. Susana is running an terrific special on Smooch.. buy 7 and get the 8th free...







4 comments:

Christine Riley said...

This is too cute! I love the blinged out dragon and that sentiment is just perfect!
Hugs, Christine :)

Peggie said...

What a hoot! Looks great.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Brandi he/she is gorgeous I love seeing a blingy pink dragon it is certainly make a change.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Peggy said...

What an adorable dragon!! Your card is fabulous!