Wednesday, April 1, 2009

******************Tink *****************


Here's a quick little card I made last night featuring one of my favorite fairies.... drumroll please.... TINK!! Gotta love her... How I love the Tinkerbell Movie and Peter Pan. They are some of my favorite shows. :) The castle stamp in the background is from Susana's store, it is part of the Faerie Song Art Stamps line. Tink is from The Greeting Farm of course! It's fun to mix and match stamps from various companies and see what is created!
*
*
*
Don't forget! Friday is a special day for me! I have been working away at making cards for the Paper Makeup Stamps.... come back and see what I have created! Have a wonderful day!


9 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous!
I love this design Brandi and the scene you created!!! Fab papers too!
Blessings, Maria

Kit said...

Great card!!
Love the scenary works brilliantly together with the fairy :o)

Best Wishes, Kit x

Suzanne J Dean said...

So sweet Brandi--she's just too cute & love her glittery outfit! Great scene layout too :o)

hugz,
Suzanne

Julia said...

Too cute! Love how you used the castle with her.

Christine Riley said...

Ooooh, I love this Brandi! What great coloring and layout and I love Tink and the castle.
Hugs, Christine :)

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

She is so cute! Love the sparkle in just the right places!! Love the castle in the background!
great job!
hugz
deb

Anna said...

Your blog is lovely! I love that card with Tinkerbell and the castle in the background!

dawnmercedes said...

she is sweet!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

This is the CUTEST!!! I love love the scene you made. And of course the glitter on the fairy just makes it perfect!! :)