Thursday, May 28, 2009

Challenges... that's right there are two of them!



Victoria Case has two... count em.... two! challenges going on right now. The first takes place over at SNR Card Universe... here is my example. I hear there is going to be a rockin prize for the winner!


_______________________________________________________________


The second challenge will be hosted at the NEW VC STAMPS CHALLENGE WEBSITE!!!! This is your chance to participate in the very 1st challenge that we have! Now that's something to you'll be able to tell the grandkids! Please stop by.... there are sure to be some awesome things happening!

6 comments:

Mae said...

I am loving all your stuff....great work. I so wish I had time to participate. I am still a chicken with no head.

Christine Riley said...

Fantastic cards, love them both!
Hugs, Christine

coldwaters2 said...

Two fantastic cards Brandi just e-mailed VC for willy the worm then I can have a go hopefully.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Peggie said...

Great cards. Especially love the elephant.

Carlie M. said...

Hi Brandi,
I think your cards are totally fab!

Lorie said...

Oh Brandi, these are gorgeous! Your colors, accessories and bling are just perfect! Great cards, and I hope I'll have time to take in the challenge before Monday.