Friday, May 22, 2009

A Whole Ketto of Love

Well in honor of the sketch card for Stamping Bella that I wanted to make but ran out of time to make I thought I would share this little card I made last weekend for a color challenge using only red black and white. The inside says "I heart you". Happy Friday!

On a personal note... I am so excited for this evening. We have the "World Famous" Lipazzaner Stallions coming to our little town for what reason I'm not really sure.... but we have tickets which were a strain on the old budget but hopefully will be worth it! I used to watch a movie (over and over and over) when I was a little girl called Miracle of the White Stallions so this is kind of an old dream come true. Yea!!

3 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Super cute card! I love the colors and that image is adorable :)
Hugs, Christine

Danni said...

Great card! Have fun tonight, my friend saw them last month or so when they were here and said they were wonderful!

coldwaters2 said...

Great card Brandi love the image and layout just perfect.

Oh you lucky lucky person seeing those beautiful horses I have only ever seen them on TV here in the UK and like you it has been a dream of mine ever since I can remember to see these proud wonderful beasts in real life and in action.....enjoy you surely will.

Hugs
Lorraine x