Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Butterfly Siren

The Sketching Stamper has some wonderful new digi images..the one is featured above is called Butterfly Caller. The quality of these illustrations is amazing! I have based this card on the sketch from Priscillastyles and proceeded way out of my comfort zone with the design. It turned out okay though. The butterfly is made from a large Prima flowers torn apart and layered. I used the diamond fold technique on the side for futher embellishment. All papers are the from Basic Grey's June Bug. Hope you are all having a terrific day!

9 comments:

kat9 said...

Brandi,
I have 2 Blog award the I am sending you. I can't find your contact info so you will have to come on over to my blog to get them. Love your blog.

kat9
stampinmn@blogspot.com

Jacquie said...

AWESOME!!! Brandi, I LOVE this!! Everything...the sketch...the image...the colors!!! You ROCK!!! Hope you are well!! Oh...by the way....you know I will have to go and check this image out!! Haha!! Hope you are well!

Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow, wow Brandi this is absolutely gorgeous. I have just got these images and they are fab. Love your card design and the lace truly awesome.....can you tell I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous image!! Love the elegant details you added! Thanks for playing along with the MMDT this week!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Brandi, the ribbons on the side is so pretty, like a lace corset, great details! Thanks for playing this week and I can't wait to see your next MMSC, xox ~Jeni

Carolyn said...

Absolutely gorgeous. great details.

Thanks for playing with us at the MMSC

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Priscilla said...

I got a little behind in my commenting, but I just had to swing by and thank you so much for playing the MMSC9 :) Your card is fantastic so magical and mystical I just love it!!!

Peggy said...

Wow!! THis card is fabulous! Love the butterflys with the Siren. Those flowers in the background are just the right touch!

Scrubbysue said...

Ooooooooh.........this is beautiful!! it reminds me of Fantasia! how nice!