Monday, July 20, 2009

New Digi's!

Victoria Case is releasing some of the cutest digi's yet! Little Rose is featured on my card below. Don't you just want to pick her up and give her a hug?

What do you think of my wild and crazy card? Sometime's I need to let the creative cat out of the bag and deal with whatever it digs up! Paper is Lime Ricky and I used my new Spellbinders Pendant dies (love!) for the black layer and for the mask on the white paper. The is also alot of liquid glass on this card, on the black (with glitter on top), and on the shiny parts of the rose and the red layer. I airbrushed with my copics to get the masked effect and colored Little Rose with Prismas. Wishing you a wild and crazily creative day!

7 comments:

Javablustamper said...

What an AWESOME card!! I LOVE it!!! SO much detail!! Hope you are well!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper

Mae said...

Love it & always let your wild side show. Great digi.

Peggie said...

Lovely.

Tammy said...

Oh Brandi....this is so AWESOME!! Love what the creative cat dug up!!! ;o)

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!

stampingtink said...

Oh, how I adore these new releases! Love the snow angel (the snow looks so real!) and the Rose is way too cute for herself! Sweet, sweet, cavity sweet!

Lorie said...

I think it's stunning!! Great job!!