Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Rubber Release



Isn't Transport cute? He is the latest rubber release from Victoria Case. I love the expressions on the faces of the birds!
The card and the box feature Lily Kate B.G. papers with Stampin' UP cardstock. The card has Olive Branch and Sapphire Shimmerz spritz on all of the layers, and the flowers and buttons are from the stash. The sentiment was created in Photoshop and then cut out with my circle nestibilites. You can find the tutorial for the acetate box here.
I also wanted to thank you all again for stopping by and looking at my creations and listening to my ramblings. I really appreciate all the comments you leave! THANK YOU! Have a beautiful day!

3 comments:

Javablustamper said...

How cute Brandi!!! I LOVE it!!! My mom has a Daschund!!! This would be PERFECT!!!! Hope you are well!!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute!!

Peggy said...

Brandi~ These are super adorable!!