Monday, July 6, 2009

Skating Along with Sketch Saturday




I think this little Skater is just the cutest! She is a digi from the amazing Victoria Case. If you follow the link you can find the cutest little couple getting married and a darling little girl decorating her Christmas tree ~ too cute! My card is based on the sketch from Sketch Saturday. I had way to much fun with sparkle on this card. It is very glittery in person. I used glitter, rhinestones, Stampendous sparkles snowflake stickers, and that funny fake snow stuff you throw on fake Christmas trees... I own one of those so I know what I'm talkin about (lol)~ the bracket is also outlined with a Sakura glitter pen and then everything was spritzed with the amazing Shimmer Spritz. Amazing stuff! Papers are from Basic Grey and Stampin Up. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend ~ I certainly did!

4 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss card Brandi :) thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday.

hugs Ria

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Brandi what a little cutie this is and I can see some lovely sparkle. Your embellishments and colours are fab and love that image must go and see what I am missing there seems to have been some new ones introduced that I haven't seen before.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Blog Master E said...

I was just thinking that I was ready to start working on Christmas cards (if I do 10 per month between now and November I'll be ready) and your card exactly what I wanted to see. I think you've inspired me, so thanks!

Thanks for leavig a comment on my blog too!

Cathy said...

Oh I love this!! I want this skater girl!! She is so cute! Love the sparkle!! Hugs,Cathy