Sunday, August 16, 2009

Soaking Up the Joy

This image makes me smile and feel content and happy. It makes me think of sunshine, flowers, happiness and of course... Joy. The name of the image is Soaking Up the Joy and it was illustrated by Mo.

My card is based on this sketch from I heart 2 Stamp. Jen has wonderful sketches! All papers are from Basic Grey and Stampin Up. The image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and the butterfly was spritzed with Baby Breath Shimmerz.

I wish you all a wonderful Sunday! Smiles ~ Brandi

3 comments:

Lilian said...

Hi Brandi! Your coloring is just beautiful! Awesome card! Have a wonderful day!

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, just wanted to pop in & leave you a comment because you have such a delightful site ! I've loved looking at your pictures and reading your posts - they are great !

Thank you so much for sharing them

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh Brandi this is darling
hugs
claudia