Friday, September 18, 2009

Shore Do Love You


I have been working on this card for quite sometime now. The image is from C.C. Designs at All That Scraps. She was lots of fun to color and decorate! There is glitter, glitter paint and specialty glaze on the chipboard frame, the background behind the mermaid is embossed vellum. I also used Sparkley Fluff and Art Institute Glitter on the papers.
The bottom photo shows my little helper Annie... she was bound and determined to be in every picture! :) Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Smiles ~ Brandi

3 comments:

Danni said...

Adorable card! Love all the sparkle!
cute helper too!

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ah Brandi what a lovely card ;) She is one of my favorite images from CC Design but also the hardest to colour :) I think so ;)

Long time no see!!

hugs Ria

CarlaKH said...

awww too cute and so is the kitty!