Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow good... :)

Snow Much Fun

I am falling behind on my blog.... Christmas is catching up to me and as always I have more things that I want to do than I have time for. These pictures have been uploaded since early last week, but I forgot to make my posts... dur.... so I may have mulitiple projects posted tomorrow if I remember to get the posts done! :)

This card features another digi from Karen's Doodles... isn't she cute? Makes me wish for a little bit of snow to go out and play in. The main panel is embellished with handstiching and snowflakes made from a mixture of circut and spellbinders die cuts.

Have a happy day! Smiles ~ Brandi

4 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my! Another way too cute image!! Great card...fabulous job!

Unknown said...

cute! Love it!

Roberta

Anonymous said...

love this! so cute is exactly right!

Javablustamper said...

This is SOoooooooocute!! I LOVE it!!




Jacquie/Javablustamper