Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Jess Celebrate Card


Hello everyone out there in blogland! I have been cleaning up my craftroom (more like shifting everything about ~ but we won't go there!) and I have found all this cool stuff that I own.... a cricut, cartridges for the cricut, shimmerz spritz, a distressing tool, cuttlebug folders, brads, sentiment stamps... talk about awesome finds! :) So I decided to use them all on this card and then when I was done with everything I put somewhere I could find it again... this is a major accomplishment for me. My craft room pretty much always looks like a major bomb went off in it!

The card features paper from DCVW, the image is Jess from Fairy Knoll, the diecuts are from the Home Accents cricut cartridge, and the brads are from Making Memories.
I am entering it in the following challenges:
Have a great Tuesday! Smiles ~ Brandi

16 comments:

Abby Beard said...

Love the super rich colors and sparkly greeting.. beautiful card Brandi!

Danni said...

Such rich colors! love the sparkle! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning what a gorgeous image,i love the fairy thanks for joining us with challenge one at Magical Monday big hugs love Pops x x x

Peggie said...

Great layout. Love the rich colors!

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous card Brandi! I love the colours and all the texture! Beautiful sparkle too! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

Claire said...

Wow Brandi, some fab finds there! Gorgeous card,love the colours and the die cuts really set off that beautiful fairy
Claire xx

Jayne Hayward said...

Wow very sparkly. Love the image and the colours chosen.

Thanks for joining in our very first Magical Monday Challenge

Jayne xx

paige said...

The colors and sparkles make this a real eye-catching card! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

bcriminger said...

Such a beautiful card!!! I found you through your comment on Glitterbabe, and we share a name, so I decided to hop on over. I am sure glad I did, your work is lovely!!!

Nancy said...

Love all of the sparkle, Brandi!! Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

Marlene said...

This card is SPECTACULAR!!! Love it!

Dianna said...

I love the very rich tones of this card! Thanks for coming to the party at PTT this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love the layers... great image! Thank you for playing with us at DDCC.

Annie said...

such fabulous rich colours on your fairy card!
thanks for joining in with our first Magical Monday challenge and hope to see you again next time!
hugs, annie x

Donna said...

Stunning card and fab colourwork, a brilliant take on our sketch too! Thanks for joining in the fun at DU2DS :) Donna x

Chris said...

Very, very sweet and such a great image and colouring! Love your interpretation of the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS, Chris :)