Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blinged Out Birthday



Break out your glitter girls ~ this week the Fun at Fairy Knoll challenge is Blinged Out Birthday! Talk about a challenge with a lot of possibilities!!! :)


My card features Birthday Cake Fairy ~ she can also be purchased as Birthday Cake Girl to make her a little more versitile. :) Isn't she cute! I worked in an opposite manner from my normal routine and picked out my papers first.... that made coloring so much fun! I can't image picking out this color combo without inspiration. The dots and the sparkle on the flowers are brought to you by Stickles. The DP is from Bo Bunny, sentiment stamp from PMS, hearts from a Martha Stewart punch, and Kaisercraft pearls. That's about it I think. Hope you have a awesome weekend! Smiles ~ Brandi

2 comments:

Peggie said...

Neat card. Love how the dp just seems to work into scene.

Tammi said...

Great details, love how you used the paper, pretty!