Saturday, September 25, 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday & Some Happy Scrappin'


I can't believe it is Saturday already! Here is my song for the week: Notice Me. Be sure to check out the link list on Marcea's blog to hear what everyone else is listening to. :)




Scrappy time! Dixie Pieces is having a Glee Club contest. Every week we make a layout based on a certain theme ~ last week the theme was Classic Rock and we had to pick a song (from a list) by The Beatles and use it in our layout. My layout also is based on the cover art from the album Please Please Me. This contest is loads of fun and you still have time to join in if you would like! :)



This is little card if from a mini challenge from Dixie Pieces. I stayed with the 60's theme and just went for fun! :)




4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful projects! I love the colors in the card.

What a fun song! TFS!

pinky said...

Love your song choice, great little video with it too. Love your layouts!
Pinky

Marcea said...

Morning hun - yet another amazing song choice. The new rule is you HAVE to join in every week. I haven't heard this before either - where oh where do I hide????
Thanks for entering and pop over to my blog for a little bit of happy news!
xxx

Kate said...

Ooh what a great song. I've never heard it before! Thanks for sharing!

LOVE your LO and card.
So bright and cheery.