Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Something New

I was so happy to see the challenge at Paper Sundae's was Something New... sometimes I need a kick in the hinney to use some of my fabulous stamps. This challenge was just the thing I needed to break open one of my new stamps from Stamping Bella (you know they had that fabulous sale awhile ago? And I just had to orders some stamps and then *gasp* never used them!) called Prezzies for Lulu.

So out comes the stamp... and I stamp and I color it with my Copics and then disappointment. This was not how these prezzies were supposed to look... what the heck? Ok I can do this! So out comes the stamp (again) and I stamp and color it with my Tombow watermarker and CTMH inks.... still not quite there. So two images in the trash and I thought 3rd time is the charm.... in the end maybe not exactly right but okay. I can live with this one! After that the card came together fairy easily with scraps from my scap bin and a little lace and ribbon. Hopefully it will make someone happy! :) Never give up my friends, never give up! Lol! :)

Have a creative day!
~Smiles~

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Brandi,
Nice to meet you! I love your pretty blog and all the lovely cards on it.
Thanks for visiting me.
Alicia xx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Ooh, you had Bellas and didn't use them yet?? Shameful! ;) This card is very snazzy!

Thanks for playing in our Something New challenge for Paper Sundaes!

♥ Lisa M.

Crystal said...

Great card, love this image! Great papers & layout too! Thanks for joining us over at Paper Sundaes :)

Michele Spera said...

Hi Brandi
Love this image! It's too cute and the DP is perfect:-)Very pretty colors
XMicheleX