Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wickedly Cute Vinyl


The cabinet doors in my kitchen are getting a makeover for Halloween... EEK! This the the first one I finished.  The glass in the cabinets is supposed to be frosted and not see through, but it is totally see through which I hate. So after giving it a little thought I taped parchment paper to the back of the cabinet doors to add some opacity.  The spooktacularly cute decals are cut from vinyl on my Silhouette.  I am having lots of fun playing around with it lately.  Just to add a shout out to the Silhouette store ~ one of the rolls of vinyl had lots of bubbles in it which made cutting difficult.  One call and they are sending out a new roll ~ Great customer service! :)

Today is my Grandpa Ralph's 83rd birthday... it was fun to spend the evening eating pizza and hanging with the family to celebrate. What a milestone!

No comments: