Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Batty for You

 So I think I fibbed yesterday when I shared one last Halloween project... I had forgotten about these fun little creatures.  They are made using my Silhouette ~ super easy! Just cut them out, add googly eyes (a must), staple in some candy (if you like to make things super easy like me! :) and glue on the fangs. Then hand them out and put some smiles on peoples faces.







I also wanted to give you all just a tiny glimpse at my Halloween.... it was so much fun this year! Making containers full of brains, spider legs, bat poop, bone dust... it was excellent! Now I have to set my sights on Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Wish me luck!









Challenges Entered:
Charisma Cards ~ Anything Goes
Hooked On Crafts ~ Halloween
Bearly Mine ~ Anything But a Card


12 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Brandi, these are just too cute for words. thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on craft challenges.
Hugs Jackie

Sandy S said...

Awesome Brandi! Love the batty bats! :)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Super cool. Love those googly eyes.

Alice said...

too cute! love love these, Brandi! looks like you had a blast. thanks for sharing the photos!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Brandi~
I saw you commenting all over in blog world and finally found your blog page.... Wow girlfriend you really have some great creativity going on here.... love all your projects and cards.... they are all so adorable.... I'm also your newest follower too... Hop on by and follow me too, I also have a card swap going on in December if you would want to play along?

crazyribbonlady said...

How cute?! Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma!
Emma x

Dawn B. said...

These are so cute. I bet they were a real hit for Halloween. I would love to have one of these machines to make things with. Great job.

Unknown said...

Oh how cute! Love it! I just became a follower, found you on the outlawz. If you want, come follow me :O) http://thehoosierstamperleahanngast.blogspot.com

Roxann said...

Hi, Brandi! Great blog! Met you on The Outlawz. Hope you will visit me.
Hugz,
Roxann

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Those bats are sooo cute!
I recently joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
Have a wonderful day!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

gina g said...

These are brilliant little bat boxes i just love em great work. Thanks so much for joining us at Bearly Mine for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Laney said...

Super little treat bats!!!
thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney