Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Cozy Christmas Gift Idea


Here is a sample of one of the fun little gift sets I have been making lately.  This set features a coffee cozy, card and candy. :)
After I stitched up the coffee cozy I cut a vinyl "stencil" of a snowflake out on my Silhouette. Then using the stencil I lightly sponged on fabric paint, waited for it to dry and then added Stickles around the edges of the snowflake for extra sparkle.   The top of the coffee cup is decorated with a Stickled snowflake and a small silver snowflake. 

The card features one of the most darling snowmen (the digi version) I have ever seen from All That Scraps.  He is just so cute! :)  He was colored with Copics and accented with fake snow and glitter.

Thanks for visiting me ~ I hope you have a wonderful day! 

Challenges Entered:
Digital Tuesday ~ Sparkle and Shine
Shopping our Stash ~ Christmas or Winter
Partytime Tuesdays ~ Snow Us What You Got

11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your cute Christmas idea set...
that snowman is just adorable and great colouring.... love the snowflake on the coffee lid....
Have a great gobble gobble day to you and your family.....

Danni said...

This is so cute!! Fabulous! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

Gram's Treasures said...

What a great idea! Those coffee cups are so very hot, and this will make it unique from everyone else's!
Joyce xx

Leslie Hanna said...

LOVE this set! Adorable image, too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

paige said...

Love the festive set! Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet card! I love the clean design! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Marjorie said...

What lovely creations hun, and you are right that little snowman is sooo cute... just lovely!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Brandi...I love that darling little snowman!

Cheryl said...

What a great gift set! Each piece is adorable. I love the snowflake you stenciled on the coffee sleeve.

Angela B. said...

Oh my goodness! I just love your blog! So very festive!! So much more of your craftiness to check out! :D

Country Mouse said...

What an awesome gift idea!!! I love this!!
I found you via "The Outlawz"..I'm a new follower!
hugs,
audrey