Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ice Cream and Pickles


I love this image from Saturated Canary ~ she looks so sweet!
The card is based on last weeks sketch from The Deconstructed Sketch.
I colored her with Copics and the paper is from Bo Bunny ~ Ambrosia.
Two of the layers were embossed in the cuttlebug 
and the the sparklies are actually popped up on pop dots. 

She will be headed for the mailbox soon as a belated baby shower gift. :)

Challenges Entered:
Celebrate the Occasion ~ Just Because - must use pink
Use It Tuesday ~ Anything Goes - Hoarded Supplies - Bling Buttons


11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Very pretty Brandi~
love all those flavorful colours going on... And I'm sure the new mommy to be will be happy to receive this card you made too.
Hope you are enjoying your Thursday!

Adrian said...

Adorable, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Heather B said...

Ack!!! I love so much about this! That image, the colors....fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I just love that image and you have colored her up so wonderfully, really beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Just because (must use pink)" challenge :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Too Cute, but that food concoction looks gross LOL!

Esther said...

Adorable and funny!
Love it :)
Thanks for joining us this week at CTO!

Irini said...

I agree adorable and funny!!...and yummy hahahah
Thanks for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!
hugz
irini

Joy said...

Cute cards and I love your sparkles. I've not seen any like that before. I've come to visit from the outlawz forum and hope you will be able to pop by and visit me too. Mine is a young blog so don't expect too much!! Lol.

Julie Robinson said...

love this!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad outlawz led me to your blog!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is a lovely card. Don’t you love Outlawz. I’m following you.

Marjorie said...

Wow! I just love this...beautiful colouring and design..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx