Wednesday, June 17, 2009

**** The Stray *****





Victoria Case is releasing The Stray in rubber today! This little boy cracks me up. Could he be more excited to have found a new friend? I think not!
My project is a simple bag topper featuring digital paper from Summertime Designs and of course my cute little friend and his cute little friend. :) The image is colored with Copic markers and the ziplock baggie is filled with cat food. Wouldn't this be a great gift for someone who had just adopted a new member of the family? Hope your day is awesome!

5 comments:

Junie said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Brandi this is TOTALLY COOL !!! Love IT !! well done .. looking forward to inking mine up also !!!

Sarah Sullivan said...

What a wonderful idea!!!Looove it!!
Sarah

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Brandi this is such a fun card the boy looks exstatic but the kitty does not lol. I have a feeling that it is a match that will last though. Love the colours and the layout.

Hugs
Lorraine x

vc said...

I adore this project Brandi!! You're awesome!!
Hugs

Ann said...

Such a sweet idea!