Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FSAS 13 and present update!







I host a sketch challenge bi-weekly on the Faerie Song Art Stamps Group on PCP. This is the sketch for the next two weeks and my example. I had to take a closeup so you could see all the wonderful sparkle... not only is there glitter, but also sparkly chalks that I forgot I had... (insert embarrassed giggle) but that I am so glad I found! The stamp is from Faerie Song and her name is Hayley... she is extra moody, but so sweet! Paper is Kaiser Craft and the flowers are cut using my spellbinders flower die.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


ScrubbySue ..... come on down..... you are my first winner! I will be sending everything in the picture below to you (plus a couple of suprises!) as soon as you email me your address. My email is brandiburnsctmh@yahoo.com! I want to again thank everyone for all of your wonderful comments and remind you that there are at least 3 more chances to win! I will try to draw a name from the comments every Tuesday! Have a happy day!




1 comment:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh that is darling!!!!Sarah