Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's a cupcake, It's a cupcake

It's a Cupcake Inspiration Challenge... #42 to be exact! :)

Love Mo HSE

I love Cupcake Inspiration Challenges... they make me turn on the creative part of my brain and they seem to shake inspiration loose in a different way. Here is the inspiration photo.


I went mostly for the colors and the swirls... my main accessories were the wonderful image called Sunday's Child by Mo and the scattered Prima's. Here is what the inside looks like. The sentiments are from Close to My Heart.

Have a Happy Day! Smiles ~ Brandi

7 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Sweet! Love th eImage and what you did with it, Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

I love this card! The colors are soothing and the layout is great - love how you placed the flowers and didn't add too many embellishments so the image is center stage.

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous card, Brandi, I love it! Your coloring is just perfect and I love the papers you used.
Hugs, Christine

CarlaKH said...

Gorgeous indeed ... love the colors and the inside too.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh boy this is so beautiful that image is gorgeous loving the colours and your design......true perfection.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Together We Save said...

Oh my... these are beautiful.

Davi said...

What a beautiful image and the way you layers and colored and added the flowers is so pretty!!