Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Balloon Happiness

I finally made a card! Hurray! Life has been super crazy ~ but what's strange about that right? My card features one of the digi's being given away at Fun at Fairy Knoll for the Fairy Knoll design team search. Anyone can get a copy so check it out! :) Hint, Hint.... :)

She is colored with Copics, papers are from one of my Pink Paislee pads ran through my cuttlebug for additional texture. The flowers are from the Prima jar. :)

Hopefully you are all having a good day! :) I am trying! :) Take care everyone!

Smiles ~ Brandi

2 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

Your card is beautiful!!! I love the fabby papers and all the decorative elements...especially the hints of sparkle:o) Your coloring truly brings this image to life, and boy does she look like she is having fun!!!

Hugs!!!
Carolyn

coldwaters2 said...

This is ultra cool what a fabulous image and your design is awesome Brandi I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x