Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shelter...

Shelter



I love this little card! Finally.... it has been a battle... from the beginning! The main problem was that I colored my digi stamp (Shelter from Fairy Knoll) prior to looking through the paper I had with me. Guess what.. none of the papers matched at all ~ Arrrggggghhhh! Luckily when I went into town to get grocery's some fabulous paper that actually matched was located! Some diecuts from my cuttlebug, punches from Martha Stewart, gorgeous Prima's, a handwritten sentiment, and Stickles pulled it all together. So what do you think???

Don't forget ~ the design team call for Fairy Knoll is still going on! Get all the details at the Fun at Fairy Knoll Blog. :)

Have a fabulous Saturday!
Smiles ~ Brandi

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Brandi...I do things like that colour my image first then find that I can't get a paper to match lol...glad you found these though they go perfectly with that fabulous image I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Brandi just seen your comment I personally love your work the fairies have a character different from others which means they are 'yours' if you know what I mean. Some images look the same as others I think it wonderful when such a talented person as yourself comes up with not only unique but fun fairies for us crafters to play with. I really enjoyed working with Amelia Cake I don't mind helping to spread the word I believe in you Brandi as well as your gorgeous images. When I have some pennies saved up I will be buying one or two or maybe more.
Hugs
Lorraine x