Saturday, August 28, 2010

A belated Friday Fun...


I sat down to write this post about an hour ago, but I couldn't think of a thing to say... so I went outside and enjoyed a few moments of a cool summer evening. Time is passing quickly this year. The garden has hardly had a chance to grow and the evenings are already turning cool. It's kinda sad. Soon it will be crisp days and nights, with a fire crackling in the woodstove... hopefully not too soon though. :) On to the subject at hand! lol!
My card features Snowman Building from Fairy Knoll. The papers are from Bo Bunny and some Disney vellum. The snowflakes are stacked individual irridesent snowflakes topped with a Dewdrop. The ribbon is coiled loosely and adhered at anchor points with glue dots. Border punched snowflakes and a glitter pen added the finishing touches. :)
This card is entered in the following challenges:
Winter Wonderland ~ All I want for Christmas ( for me sparkly snow and time to play in it!)

7 comments:

mrsk06 said...

This is sooo lovely perfect xmas card! So gorgeous! hugz xx

Renkata said...

So sweet and precious card.
Thanks for playing with us at The Crazy Challenge

downrightcrafty said...

A great card and take on the theme at Winter Wonderland, thank you for playing along with my theme this week
Hugs Kate xx

Christine Riley said...

This is so beautiful, Brandi, I love this new image you've drawn and your card is so fun!
Hugs, Christine

Amy Johnson said...

What a pretty Xmas Card. I love all the shimmer. It's so magical. I know what you mean about the quick passing of summer. This time of year always brings me sadness, because I know how quickly a long cold winter will come.

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card.

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Perfec for XMAS I think, love the colours and the image! Thank you for playing with us over at PFOP and good luck! x