Friday, September 3, 2010

Vintage Glam...


Break out your sequins and glitter and come play along in the Vintage Glam challenge at Fairy Knoll. My card features Dancing Glamour... one of the new releases this week. When I was drawing her I kept thinking of Doris Day, but somehow she ended up with a Marilyn Monroe face. It's all good anyway! :)
Anyone who plays this week will recieve the following sentiment! Hope you can join us! :)


This card was a lot of fun... of course anytime the glitter comes out I have a good time! The ruffle on her dress was made with Sparkly Fluff ~ I always forget how fun it is and what a neat effect if give to things. The black paper is embossed cardstock with Making Memories glitter glaze lightly brushed over it. The dp is old WRMK for the scrapbin.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! :) Thanks for dropping in to visit! :) Smiles ~ Brandi

1 comment:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I love it all Brandi! The black with the bright colors is wonderful and I love the pearls all over! That pp is fab too and the sparkle, LOOOOOOOVE it :)