Friday, April 29, 2011

A card and some spring photos....




As I was making this card I kept thinking that it might be time for me to take a beginning card class... somehow since the last time I made a card I forgot the why and how for everything. :) Thank goodness for the sketch at Cardablilites ~ it is awesome ~ one for the files. This card is for the challenge over at Fairy Knoll ~ Birthday.
Do any of you have issues with Blogger? I can't publish without saving and going to the edit blog post page.... it is way irritating!
Prepare for a 180 subject change ~ SPRING!!
Oh where are you spring? I don't think I can take many more windy, cold and nasty days. And then you throw in the snow... no more of that please! It's almost May.
Here are some pictures I took in Portland... maybe to encourage you to come this way....

cause I miss you.

~Smiles~

Photobucket

No comments: