Saturday, May 7, 2011

For the Record - I Love Echo Park!

Hello.... such a simple word, but very versatile. I finally ordered (from All That Scraps) and received the Ticket Sentiments by Whimsy Stamps. They are wonderful! I'm pretty excited about my goal to only make cards that will be used. Nothing's more depressing than a box of cards with nowhere to go. The older one's I made had lots of glitter so they couldn't be sent to OWH ~ darnit!

Okay let's get this train back on the track... toot, toot! The image is one of the new ones from Fairy Knoll named Kellie, the paper is For the Record (again from All That Scraps) by Echo Park... seriously swoon worthy paper.... I love, love, love it! The clouds were cut of Echo Park's Summer Day's paper and one was popped up to add some depth. The flowers are from the overflowing (and ever growing) stash. :) The swirls were made on the Cuttlebug with a Quickutz die. Below is a shot of the inside... just a few left over scraps and some lovely white cardstock.



One thing I wanted to mention is the image is a little tweaked from the one for sale at Fairy Knoll ~ you can see her below. I added some bricks for her to sit on and made her shirt super groovy... every girl needs a happy tiedye shirt ~ right?
Wishing you a Hippiedy Happy Saturday!

~Smiles~

<span class=

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Brandi this is adorable. I LOVE those tickets and thought about getting some.. Now I know I want them. Great job.