Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Challenge at Fairy Knoll


I love this sentiment ~ Doesn't it put a smile on your face? It does for me! This card was made for this week's Challenge at Fairy Knoll ~ Summer.  The papers are all Echo Park Summertime ~ of course! The image is a new one from Fairy Knoll called Jo and the sentiment is from Pink Cat.  The background paper is so fun and cheerful. I love the little roller coaster in the right hand corner so I mimicked it by rounding the corners of my two layer papers. Thanks for dropping in for a visit. Smiles ~ Brandi


Challenges Entered in:

Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Brandi, I love the bright colours & that fairy is soo cute :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

LaJanette said...

Super fun card Brandi!!! Love those bling on your scaloped peaks!

Thanks for visitning my blog and for your sweet comment :0)

Janette
http://lajanette.blogspot.com/

fairysparkle said...

Love it ,its so bright and funky and love all the layers .x

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous card Brandi and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
Hugs Linda