Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Challenge at Fairy Knoll


I love this sentiment ~ Doesn't it put a smile on your face? It does for me! This card was made for this week's Challenge at Fairy Knoll ~ Summer.  The papers are all Echo Park Summertime ~ of course! The image is a new one from Fairy Knoll called Jo and the sentiment is from Pink Cat.  The background paper is so fun and cheerful. I love the little roller coaster in the right hand corner so I mimicked it by rounding the corners of my two layer papers. Thanks for dropping in for a visit. Smiles ~ Brandi


Challenges Entered in:

Sketch Saturday ~ Sketch

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Brandi, I love the bright colours & that fairy is soo cute :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

LaJanette said...

Super fun card Brandi!!! Love those bling on your scaloped peaks!

Thanks for visitning my blog and for your sweet comment :0)

Janette
http://lajanette.blogspot.com/

fairysparkle said...

Love it ,its so bright and funky and love all the layers .x

Pinkllilac said...

What gorgeous card Brandi and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
Hugs Linda